Monday, January 30, 2012

Who should I dress up as for a Hollywood dance?

My school is having a Hollywood dance and everyone is dressing up as a celebrity. I'm not sure who I want to dress as, and how I would do so.

My only requirements is that I wouldn't have to wear any super short, skanky dresses because I wouldn't have the confidence to pull that off. Otherwise, go crazy. I want something fun that everyone will love.Who should I dress up as for a Hollywood dance?Brittney spears



or



Princess BelleWho should I dress up as for a Hollywood dance?Hilary Duff!! Not all of her dresses are awful...and she wears unique makeup and hair...you could tell it was her. :)



Or you could try someone from the 60's or something...



Have fun!Who should I dress up as for a Hollywood dance?marlin monroe?

No comments:

Post a Comment