Thursday, January 26, 2012

My family is suffering with big financial crisis, so i want to sell my kidney for money to solve this problem.?

i am 25 years old male, my blood group is B Negative, also non alcoholic, non smoker. now a days i need money to solve my family problems, please give me your help and suggestion so that i can handle my problems as soon as possible. i am willing to sell my one kidney for money. please reply me the sources whom i follow.My family is suffering with big financial crisis, so i want to sell my kidney for money to solve this problem.?
you didnt mention where you live.you can only sell your kidney in certain parts of the world.i watched a show on discovery channel about it.and most of the time,the person only recieves 1-2000 dollars,no more than 2000 really/and you have so many health problems after,its not worth it for when u r older. also,what if one of your family members needed it in the future? really think about it,its not a quick fix like you think..My family is suffering with big financial crisis, so i want to sell my kidney for money to solve this problem.?
Since when could you donate organs for money?!

No comments:

Post a Comment