Monday, January 30, 2012

What is the name of the Eminem song that has the same beat as Undead by Hollywood Undead?

I couldn't sworn I heard an eminem song with the same background music as Hollywood undead's undead. But I don't recall the name.What is the name of the Eminem song that has the same beat as Undead by Hollywood Undead?Its probably a fan made mix.. I heard one with his verse from forever over a hollywood undead instrumental..



There they go

Packin stadiums as shady spits his flow

Nuts they go

Macadamian they go so ballistic woah

He can make them look like bozos

Hes wonderin if he should spit this slow

****. No.

Go for broke

His cup just runneth over oh no



If thats how ems part starts, then thats definitely it.What is the name of the Eminem song that has the same beat as Undead by Hollywood Undead?I listened to the song, but I can't think of any, but since I did not listen to relapse nor recovery (just 1 time both, and deleted them right after that), maybe i could be a song from those 2 albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment