Thursday, January 26, 2012

If Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?

If Hollywood were to do a remake on The Wizard Of Oz ,what role would you try out for ?If Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?...the talking apple treeIf Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?
Oh, I'd love to try out for Toto :D

Me dressed up in a furry gray suit (:



Or, if not, I would also like to try out for the lion who is so scare. Hhaha his preformance was halairous :DIf Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?scarecrow because I think I need a brain transfusion
Member of the Lolipop Guild - union member all the wayIf Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?Dorothy...of course. bahahahahahahha! Maybe the Wicked Witch - it'd be so funnnn!If Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?
Cowardly Lion
Or I would be the good witch! I would try out for The lead Dorothy! I love that movie! Or I would try out for an over sized munchkin!If Hollywood was going to do a remake of The Wizard Of Oz what role would you try out for ?
Easy!



The Cowardly Lion



My little neices and nephew LOVE to have me do ,"If I Were King Of The Forest"

If I were King Of The Forest

Not Baron

Not Duke

Not Prince

My regal robes of the forest

would be satin,not cotton not chintz

I'd command each thing

Be it fish or fowl

With a Woof! And a Woof!

And a royal growl

And a sparrow would take wing

If I,If I were KING!

Just King!!!!
i'd be the good fairy!:)the one who helps dorothy
The Wicked Witch of the West
dorothy. i look like her.
The Tin Man
An awesome movie, was very good too when Stars On Ice preformed it, on ice,, I would want to be Dorothy
I would want to be the guy who opens the door at Elmerald City and the one with the multicolored horse (same guy)
the wizard
The Shadow of the Hanging Munchkin
Well....I always say that if I were a character from The Wizard of Oz, I would probably be the Scarecrow....as I sometimes seem to be lacking in the "brain" department....but maybe there are times when I could be the Cowardly Lion!

No comments:

Post a Comment