Monday, January 30, 2012

What should I bring to eat at the hollywood bowl?

I bought my boyfriend surprise birthday tickets to Jaimie Cullum and the Basie Orchestra at 8:00 tonight at the Hollywood Bowl.

What should I bring to eat and drink? He's lactose intolerant so cheese is not a good idea.

any suggestions?



Thank you!What should I bring to eat at the hollywood bowl?bottle of wine if you're of drinking age, or one of those lemonade bottles from Trader Joe's and a couple of sandwiches, You want something you dont have to eat with utensils... trust me. What should I bring to eat at the hollywood bowl?some ruffles, some dip, and some squirt.What should I bring to eat at the hollywood bowl?Picnic lunch from bristol farmsWhat should I bring to eat at the hollywood bowl?
Sorry I'm a bit late on this one and I hope you had a great time. I love going to The Bowl. For make it at home food, I found BLTs work out great as cold Sandwiches. For store bought; Costco has some great sandwich plates as does Trader Joe's. Remember the wine and cork screw.



FWIW, if you ever go to Playboy Jazz, try to get the last row in a section, that way you can keep your cooler behind you without taking up leg room.

No comments:

Post a Comment