Thursday, January 26, 2012

Do you think that America should boycott Hollywood for their shameful support of rapist Roman Polanski?

Do you think that America should boycott all of Hollywood for many of their key player's shameful support of rapist Roman Polanski?





I think it's about time we get rid of some of this filthy industry's influence for good what do you think?|||Yes, I think that America should boycott Hollywood for their shameful support of rapist Roman Polanski. The following are excerpts from the State Attorney’s interrogation of Samantha Geimer from ‘People of the State of California vs. Roman Raymond Polanski” on March 24, 1977:


Prosecutor: "What did he say to you that indicated to you that he had an interest in photographing you?"


Samantha Geimer: "He showed me a Vogue magazine that he had done and he said, 'Would you like me to take your pictures?'"


"At any time did you pose without a top?"


"Yes."


"At that time were you wearing a bra?"


"No."


"So you were bare from the waist up?"


"Yes."


"Was that at his request or did you volunteer to do that?"


"That was at his request…


"I think I said I was thirsty. And he went in the kitchen and this refrigerator… and he got out a bottle of champagne. And he said, 'Should I open it?'


And I went, 'I don’t care'..."


"Did you get into the jacuzzi with your panties on?"


"No."


"When did you take them off?"


"I had gone outside. I was ready to get in and he said, 'Take off your underwear'.


"So I did and then got in."


"What happened when you got in the jacuzzi?"


"He took some pictures…"


"Did you take a quaalude?"


"I took part of it."


"Where did you get this quaalude?"


"He gave it to me."


"At some time did he stop taking photographs of you in the jacuzzui?"


"Yes."


"What did he do after that?"


"He went in the bathroom and he came out and got in."


"When he came out was he wearing anything?"


"No…"


"And what did Mr. Polanski do?"


"He got in and went to the deepest part…


"He said, 'Come down here'.


"And I said, 'No, no I got to get out'… He had his hands on my sides like right around here and he was..."


"Around your waist?"


"Yes. Then he started to move and I got out."...


"What did you do when he said, 'Let’s go in the other room'?


"I was going, 'No, I think I’d better go home'. Because I was afraid.


"I just went and sat on the couch."


"What were you afraid of?"


"Him…


"What happened when you sat down on the couch?"


"He reached over and he kissed me. And I was telling him, 'No,' you know, 'keep away'.


"But I was kind of afraid of him because there was no one else there."


"How long did Mr. Polanski have his mouth on your vagina?"


"A few minutes."


"What happened after that?"


"He started to have intercourse with me.


"He asked, he goes, 'Are you on the pill?'”


"And I went 'No'… he goes, 'Would you like me to go in through your back?'


"And I went 'No'. I think he said something like right after I said I was not on the pill, right before he said, 'Oh, I won’t come inside of you then'. Then he lifted my legs up farther and went in through my anus."


"Do you know what a climax is?"


"Yes."


"Do you know whether he had a climax?"


"Yes."


"And how do you know that?"


"Because I could kind of feel it and it was in my underwear. It was in my underwear and on my butt and stuff." o_O|||Roman Polanski's good behavior has far outweighed his misbehavior, and it should be well settled it is losers like you that should be boycotted. You couldn't try a ham sandwich, *** munch whereas Polanski is a risk taker. Highly commendable to challenge and thwart the droves of Nazi brown shirt D/A's of America as he has. Shows you why it sometimes pays to drink beer; it fires the belly, soothes the soul.





"If they legalized murder, a great place to start would be with district attorneys." (George Carlin)|||I think the people who are supporting Roman Polanski should be boycotted, and corporate endorsement contracts ended. People like Whoopi Goldberg, Woody Allen, etc...





Statutory rape is rape. A 13 year old that looks 20 is jail bait. If you give someone drugs and alcohol it's rape. I'm surprised how Hollywood people want to support Roman Polanski. Why aren't they supporting Daniel Kemp, who is a priest in the same situation?|||Certainly boycott the people who actually signed the petition. However, some, like French director Luc Besson, are not supporting him, but most of Hollywood seem to like child molesters.





Woody Allen actually signed the petition. Think Polanski is like "Thanks Woody, but can you erase your name?". Woody married his adopted daughter for crying out loud.|||Considering in terms of public image Hollywood and entertainment generally is one of the few good things going for America then NO definately you shouldn't bother with any sort of boycott of all of Hollywood with thousands of mostly pretty decent hard working and talented individuals.





Alternatively ask the FBI for their opinion.|||Smartypants I find you an Intelligent Person..


But If you knew the facts as presented re Roman Polanski you may no t interpret the case as a rape.





Yes, the young lady was 13. She presented herself to Roman Polanski as much Older. and ALcohol, etc were Involved. I cannot truly believe it was a rape.. However She was indeed 13, and that by American Statues is indeed rape.





and Some 13 years GIrls cannot be seen as 13 today.. Horrid..





However Polanski pleaded guilty to rape re Age and then appently the


in lieu of a comprised charge. Then the Deal .. was a No Deal and Roman Polanski fled. Roman was technically guilty of Rape but the Circumstances were cloudy re AGE.. ( belief) the Girl looked 18 and told Roman she was at a Legal Age. ( She helself wants Roman not to be charged. I also Think he provided her with a Great Settlement.





Right Absolutely Not.. but Circumstantial evidence would make me


Believe it was Not a RAPE





Yes Hollywood is indeed a Babylon today and many girls are led astray. especially when their own parents are willing helpers .for their chldren to Succeed .





Don't you think at 13 . the Childs parents should have accompaniet her on her work assignments.? ( underage) Many parents dol|||Maybe you should try reading the facts first before you go throwing around such words. The victim herself has stated on camera that she does not believe it was rape. This is a way more complicated case then your ridiculousness stated here. How can you charge a person for rape when the alleged victim does not even believe it was rape? The victim has also stated on camera that she believes the media and courts have caused her much more trauma then Polanski ever did.





It is also of importance to note here that the victim has since given 2 totally different accounts of the events which both differ from her original testimony. Therefore nullifying the original testimony that many people have brought up in there answer here. This is also very old news which just shows that these people don't know what they are talking about.





There is also strong evidence that the Mother of the victim and the under age victim herself were well immersed in the Hollywood scene/lifestyle. The victim was no stranger to sex or drugs despite her young age, even previous to her photo session with Polanski.





Anyone who is saying "No means no" and "charge him with rape" and all this kind of nonsense obviously does not care at all about the victim, the accused, or the truth. They may as well be from Salem. The victim has also even stated on camera that Polanski was mistreated by the courts. Hence the corrupt judge that even the prosecuting District Attorney admits to. Watch the film Polanski:Wanted %26amp; Desired if you want to see what really happened around the case and see statements from those involved.





There are many other things that could be said here that lesson the extremity of this case, but this post is long enough and I think it gets enough of the point across. The fact that the victim has been compansated and has given 3 different versions of what happend should be enough on it's own.





Why would anyone want him to come back to U.S. to answer to these charges? Previously he was happy to never enter the country again. This was and is the best situation that can happen really, especially if you think Polanski is a sexual creep or anything of that nature. Would you rather he come back, have the millionaire serve a short sentence that you %26amp; I help pay for in some comfortable country club type imprisionment? That's what he would get at the very most. Give me a break! And take your misguided anger somewhere useful.








I find it extremely funny that the 3 people that have mentioned my name here, Alice in R%26amp;S Land, slipstreamer, and Marco all do not accept mail. Probably because they have a habit of spouting off about things they know next to nothing about excpet a 1 minute news blurp.|||Yeah, that'll work.





Polanski did six weeks in jail, and the prosecutor signed off on his 'time served' plea bargain. It was a crooked judge, nearing re-election, who reneged.|||No means no, Cherry2000.





"I was mostly just on and off saying, 'No, stop.'" -- testimony of victim


http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/pol…





@zena: read the victim's testimony. Since she said NO, it doesn't matter whether she was 13, 18, 21, or 30 -- no means NO. If he had done the same thing to an adult woman, it would still be rape.|||No I don't. I think he should be brought back and tried again.


Everybody has a right to their opinion as to whether or not he


should be extradited.|||Bill Wyman?


Pete Townshend?|||Yeah--you do that. Maybe with you crackers out of the loop they will make some good films.|||i didnt know about the rape, it's shameful|||Hollywood is an industry, and you are referencing a handful of people who have stated that they support Polanski. Hardly a representative sample of an industry that is comprised of hundreds of thousands of people. Have you asked them all?





Los Angeles is where Polanski was originally arrested and tried. So obviously not everyone in "Hollywood" is on his side.





Cherry 2000 needs to read what actually occurred. It was rape.





Just stop watching movies if you resent the industry so much.





Child rape existed well before movies ever did. It isn't the entertainment industry's fault. It's Mr. Polanskis fault alone.|||Obviously Cherry 2000 needs to clearly read up on the facts of the case or needs to read up on what the word "NO" means in correlation to current rape laws.





I don't think we should boycott all of hollywood as I'm sure a lot of Hollywood doesn't support what he did. If a group wants to boycott people who worked with Polanski after his crime, then that's on that group to do so.





I won't join though because I'm sure 95% of people out their would have sold their souls to be in one of his movies (hell any big hollywood movie).|||Roman Polanski raped that girl 31 years ago.


If they didn´t do it then why they should do it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment