Saturday, February 18, 2012

What do you know about the Hollywood bloodline?

I just bought a 12 year old red dun mare who's duel registered for paint/buckskin as Hollywood Lace. Aparently the Hollywood bloodline is famous for producing reiners. does anyone know anything else about the line?What do you know about the Hollywood bloodline?Well first which Hollywood is it?? There is Hollywood Gold Hollywood Jac 86 Hollywood Dun It. As you can see there are several with Hollywood in the name. Now Hollywood Dun It is a son of Hollywood Jac 86. I have a Hollywood Dun It daughter so yes I can tell you a lot about the Hollywood lines as I breed and show reiners and have for years. However first I would need to know which line and how fare back and what the cross is as all these things will come into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment