Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can you give me ideas for a Hollywood Undead interview for a Magazine as a starter or the whole thing?

Im doing a magazine in English and I choose Hollywood Undead as the topic. I am doing 7 atricles in the magazine and 1 of them is a interivew about there Daily Rountine. I have no idea or any information abotu what they do daily.



Can you give me websites, information or type the interview for me.



ThanksCan you give me ideas for a Hollywood Undead interview for a Magazine as a starter or the whole thing?Interview with Hollywood Undead: Common Misconceptions | The ...

Mar 3, 2009 ... I had expected a multitude of stories to come from Johnny 3 Tears of Hollywood Undead about the band's first time touring Europe.



www.theaquarian.com/2009/03/03/hollywo鈥?- Similar

Hollywood Undead Interview

(August 2008) - PCM's Joe spoke to the group Hollywood Undead! We promise you are going to love this interview! They are so quick and entertaining, ...



www.popculturemadness.com/interview/Ho鈥?- Similar

Interview: Hollywood Undead - ARTISTdirect News

Sep 1, 2008 ... There's a small plaza at the corner of Franklin Ave. and Highland Ave. right in the center of Hollywood. A shirtless homeless man with ...



www.artistdirect.com/nad/news/article/鈥?- Similar

Interview With Hollywood Undead | The Daily Rock

Jan 21, 2009 ... When you first hear a band, you don't always think that they will make it and that you will like them right away. HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD is ...



www.thedailyrock.com/2009/01/21/interv鈥?-

No comments:

Post a Comment