Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much time should I allocate to Hollywood and Santa Monica/Venice Beach?

Hi.



Will be travelling to LA soon and looking to get some advice about seeing the city. Do you think trying to do trying to do Hollywood and Santa Monica/Venice Beach in one day is too much? Do not really want to got any museums/galleries. Just look at the normal tourist places - Grauman's, walk of fame, possibly Griffiths Park observatory then Santa Monica pier and Venica Beach boardwalk.



ThanksHow much time should I allocate to Hollywood and Santa Monica/Venice Beach?It would be really hard to do all of these in one day. If you're limited to 2 days I would say do Hollywood one day and Venice and Santa Monica in the same day since they're right next to each other. I have done that before. But if possible, one day for each is best. There is so much to see for all of these.How much time should I allocate to Hollywood and Santa Monica/Venice Beach?I would give each a day, unless you're really pressed for time. Traffic here sucks, so you could be spending a lot of time in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment