Saturday, February 18, 2012

Whats it like living in the Pacific Palisades or Hollywood Hills in California?

Im hoping to one day live in the area of the California Pacific Palisades but have no cue whether to live there or the Hollywood Hills. I'm 34, single and have no kids whatsoever. Can someone help me?Whats it like living in the Pacific Palisades or Hollywood Hills in California?i have once lived in the palisades, and i must say those were the best years of my life , hollywood is nice but its kinda crowded with traffic and plus your closer to the beach in the palisades,Whats it like living in the Pacific Palisades or Hollywood Hills in California?idk about hollywood hills but my moms boss lives in beverly hills by himself and he is 29 and single, he is living a great life. he has a ferrari and a v12 mercedes, and a 3 story house which ive been to. and his house smells like the fierce a%26amp;b cologne. i wish i was himWhats it like living in the Pacific Palisades or Hollywood Hills in California?I would think Hollywood Hills would be closer to the "action" for a single person, unless you're a beach nut, then I would try the Palisades

No comments:

Post a Comment