Saturday, February 18, 2012

How can I ever find a job in Hollywood?

I'm a 17 year old senior in high school living in Fayetteville, North Carolina.



I have this wicked story idea and I was inspired by numerous movies and TV shows to pursue a career in Hollywood that puts me in the director's chair.



I'm thinking about going to the North Carolina School of the Arts. In the moderately like case that I don't go there, is there anyway Hollywood can find me? It really sucks there aren't any renowned talent agents that have connections to Hollywood that work here and are looking for people like me...How can I ever find a job in Hollywood?Try finding agencies in Hollywood and contact them by e-mail, I would start where you are, in a small place then build yourself up, or you could jump straight into it and put all your ideas forward the choice is up to you. Try www.hollywoodauditions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment