Saturday, February 18, 2012

Are there woman that are normal sized in Hollywood and Modeling?

I'm not dissing but I was wondering if there was any range in the size of woman in Hollywood and by range I don't mean jumping from a size 3 to a 12. I have often thought about that industry and I don't want to be feel pressured to eat much more than I do anymore than I feel pressured to eat less just to fit in. Are there woman of all sizes, 4, 6,8,10 and 12? Because it seems as if you gotta be one or the other.Are there woman that are normal sized in Hollywood and Modeling?Look at the stars of Mad Men (Christina Hendricks, Elizabeth Moss) - they are normal size. Also Scarlett Johansson, Kate Winslett, Salma Hayek, Charlize Theron, Catherine Zeta Jones, America Ferrera, Meryl Streep, Kim Kardashian are just some actresses who are not size 2

No comments:

Post a Comment