Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can I get some ideas for a Hollywood Theme party?

I'm having a party with the Hollywood Theme. I want it to be really nice but I dont want to spend a million dollars on decorating. Any ideas on how I should make the room look really nice.Can I get some ideas for a Hollywood Theme party?The first thing you'll need is a red carpet. If you can't get an inexpensive runner or remnant, just get some red crepe paper.

If you can get some velvet rope, string it across the main doorway.

Use garlands of tinsel stars and as many movie posters as you can find to decorate the room.



And, most importantly, ask your guests to dress like their favorite

star.



As you can probably tell, I've thrown Hollywood-themed parties myself, and they've always been successful. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment