Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Why is hollywood called hollyweird a lot of times?

I live in L.a.(L.A. county) and my mom and a lot of other people always call it hollywood hollyweird. I love hollywood. I'm in high school and want to go to college there and live there whe i'm through with college.Why is hollywood called hollyweird a lot of times?its called hollywierd because of the wide variety of people and fashion there. Its theatrical! It doesn't help that its where a lot of movies are filmed, however... there is nothing wrong with being theatrical, most people feel that being theatrical interprets into being weird. Theatricality is amazing and honestly, Hollywood is one of my favorite places. Good luck with college there!Why is hollywood called hollyweird a lot of times?orr Bollywodd..?Why is hollywood called hollyweird a lot of times?Are you serious? I guess you are just used to the depravity of your environment.Why is hollywood called hollyweird a lot of times?
When "Morgan Freeman" is either "God" or the president in all his stupid movies.
  • jeopardy game
  • christian book
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment