Sunday, February 12, 2012

I need ideas for a homecoming float.The theme is Haunted Hollywood. I want originality if possible. ?

I go to Hollywood High. The theme is Haunted Hollywood. I want originality if possible. I would prefer not to use our school mascot in the design (sheik). Any ideas are welcome. We are definitely using a car with cobwebs. I need more ideas for the Hollywood part, not the haunted part.I need ideas for a homecoming float.The theme is Haunted Hollywood. I want originality if possible. ?Have some of the kids dress up as dead celebrities IE: James Dean and so on.

The standard 3 big movie characters, Vampire, Wolf man and The Mummy.Those were pretty popular years ago.



Good Luck!

I need ideas for a homecoming float.The theme is Haunted Hollywood. I want originality if possible. ?dead celebs!!

dead elvis, dead marilyn, dead john wayne, dead john belushi. try to make their death-bys obvious or exaggerated

No comments:

Post a Comment