Saturday, February 18, 2012

Needing to find some black and white old Hollywood decor?

Hi. Me and my husband just moved into a bigger place and are wanting to decorate a new way. Our living room has tan couches and so far we have a Marilyn Monroe painting and want to get a James Dean one. I'm not sure where to find it but we want an old Hollywood black and White theme. We don't have much money because it took quite a bit to move. Any suggestions would be awesome, We have a baby on the way so nothing to breakable. Thanks!Needing to find some black and white old Hollywood decor?Yes ,



I know an artist who specializes in hollywood stars and does custom artwork for reasonable prices. Or you can buy prints. Here is the artist I would suggest. http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/mike-grubb.html ..... i would just suggest the artwork! not breakable and will last forever! Believe me, I collect art and it never gets old and also is a good profit. I bought a painting many years ago for $100 bucks. and now its worth about 25,000 !!! I just sold it for my daughters first semester of college. =) hope this helps! good luck!



heres that artist i would suggest: http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/mike-grubb.htmlNeeding to find some black and white old Hollywood decor?google " route 66 stuff"

No comments:

Post a Comment