Saturday, February 18, 2012

Any one can recommend a day tour to Hollywood?

As a student, I plan to visit Hollywood with my friends. So how much it mainly cost? I lived in New York. Thanks for your suggestion!Any one can recommend a day tour to Hollywood?You can take The Grand Tour of Los Angeles Tour from tours4fun which I also booked before. It only cost $60, if my memory serves me right. I remembered that I visited Hollywood, Walk of Fame, Chinese Theatre, Kodar Theatre, Sunset Strip, The Beverly Center, Walt Disney Concert Hall and China Town. It鈥檚 a perfect tour, so I suggest you can take this tour. The following is the tour link, hope be helpful.



Any one can recommend a day tour to Hollywood?Here are more tours to add to your list. They are little more on the alternative type.Any one can recommend a day tour to Hollywood?Haunted Hollywood is pretty entertaining too!



http://www.hauntedhollywoodtours.com/Any one can recommend a day tour to Hollywood?
try www.starlinetours.com and www.hollywoodtours.us

No comments:

Post a Comment