Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Can somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?

i want to know how many rides, not attractions, how many rides there are in universal studios hollywood, and what are they called? please?Can somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?there are 3

the new simpsons ride

the mummy returns

jurassic parkCan somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?
there are not many but there are some fun onesCan somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com鈥?/a>



I seem to remember there being more to do than just that list, but I know the E.T. ride is no longer there. :(Can somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?
The link above is legitimate, but the BEST thrill rides are the tour ride, Jurassic Park, and The Mummy. Have fun!Can somebody give me a list of the rides at universal studios hollywood?Go to the website silly (:

No comments:

Post a Comment