Saturday, February 18, 2012

Have anyone been on the tours in Hollywood?

My husband and I just moved here to Cali and my friend is coming next week, so I wanted to take her to one of the tours of Hollywood. Which tour company is the best?Have anyone been on the tours in Hollywood?be advise you are being very disrespectful to our state by calliing it cali!

cause you are calling it a drug state -since there is a city by that name in Columbia

south America

thats why the correct abbervation is CALIF -remember the F it means FUN

as for tours yes starline is goodHave anyone been on the tours in Hollywood?I'm local, too, and can recommend a tour without pimping or spamming.



Starling tours has a very cool hop-on, hop-off tour, you can get a 1 or 2 day tour, and can hop off the bus at any point to explore this great city. I bet you will learn a lot yourself.



Starlinetours.com



Best bet- park in a metro lot, like Pasadena, Moho, or universal, and take the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment