Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can the Twilight series bring respect back to Hollywood?

I don't like all these comics adapted to movies thing in HOllywood. I like original emotional movies like my favorite movie, Twilight. Next we'll see another superhero movie where guess what, he saves the day at the end. And we'll get 3 sequels and it's so boring. I love Tiwlight!Can the Twilight series bring respect back to Hollywood?No. Twilight is a horrible series. Bad acting, bad characters, bad effects, bad story. It's definitely not worth watching, and I have no respect for the series.Can the Twilight series bring respect back to Hollywood?Twilight will not bring respect back to Hollywood. The only thing that will is original ideas. The hot thing now is remaking shows and doing movies based off books. Hollywood seems to have run out of ideas because they are lazy. Twilight is furthering the patheticness that the movie industry has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment